- Press release: IRC professionalizes crowd financing
- Press release: IRC supports crowd financing of ARENDAR
- Interview abour IRC at Expertentesten.de (German)
- Press release: STO - ideal for Growth Financing
- Presentation "Company Financing via Blockchain"
- Press release: STO - Ideal to Repayment of Crowd
Financing and Corporate Bonds
- Publication: STO - Win-Win for VC's and Companies
- New publication: How to find investors for a STO?
- New article: IR CONSULT expects a new STO boom
- ICO advisory of a German industrial
- Article in VDMA Magazin about ICO financing
- 1st ICO Day in Germany
- New article: How do ICOs become an accepted
- New activity ICO consulting www.ico-ipo.eu
In the case of an STO, a company issues itself or via an STO exchange own tokens instead of own shares (IPO) or a stake (VC). Interested investors can then buy these and usually pay with a crypto currency (Bitcoin, Ethers, etc.). The technical processing and booking on the account (wallet) of the investor is using the blockchain technology. That is why we speak of a "digital share".
It is possible to conduct an STO/ETO with an STO exchange, which not only helps with the issue, but also enables a regular, transparent and cost-effective secondary trading for the token. In addition, such crypto exchanges have established access to interested investors worldwide, making the placement of coins faster and more successful. Or you create an own STO landing page.
The money raised flows directly to the company and can be used for the planned future and growth investments. There are some variations of tokens (sometimes as equity). Security token allow a kind of dividend payments and sometimes also voting rights. In contrast to crowdfunding, which is often realized via a subordinated loan, which therefore has to be repaid, the STO capital is available to the company over the long term!
In addition to speculators, the current STO/ETO investors also include more serious investors, family offuices and, increasingly, institutional fund managers. They either receive certain benefits, such as a profit-based dividend, or also an additional payment in the case of any exit, if the company will be sold in the future.
Especially instititional investors are interested in dividends and in rising prices of the token, if the company's investments realize the expected positive results. Trading on an STO exchange now makes it possible to realize these gains.
The issuance of token (STO/ETO) requires documents and information about the company/project.
We concentrate on European STOs and work with experienced European partners - short distances, faster implementation!
- meaningful website with part for STO investors
- videos and photos to explain the desired projects
- product brochures etc.
- 'White Paper':
This is a kind of business plan with details about the company, the
current business, the future project, its financing and the
expected business development.
- possibly more 'Papers' about the technology, patents, legal
- for security token an approved prospectus is neccessary
- token sale sheet, i. e. details about the number of coins, the timing
of the issue and the rights of the buyer etc.
The preparation of this company information should be possible within four or five months. Many of these documents can also be used by the company for other purposes, such as loans, M&A, marketing, and so on.
However, despite the partly small amount of documentation, the preparations required a special knowledge for the issue itself, as well as for the subsequent permanent investor relation.
IR CONSULT can carry out a kind of capital market maturity test (www.boersenreif.com) about the STO/ETO-candidate before the company spend further funds on the preparation of the intended STO.
As the only provider of integrated IPO consulting (www.ipo-advisor.com) we can assist you in
- decision finding pro / contra STO
- project and team management
- selection of the best token economy
- search for a professional crypto lawyer (external)
- token structuring and placing strategy
- assist in the preparation of all necessary documents
- looking for the best IT and STO platform (external)
- supporting the helpful PR work
- STO marketing strategy and selection of the best specialist
- establishing of investor relations
- initiation of STO research or STO rating (external)
- contact for investors and journalist during the STO
- support of the token placing
- post STO investor relations
Highlighting the genuineness, solidity and professionalism of the STO/ETO candidate is of paramount importance, especially to convince the currently rather negatively focused financial press in Germany.
An STO/ETO candidate benefits from our specialist knowledge as well as our international investor network, which has been established over the last 25 years.
The whole STO project can therefore be implemented even quicker and faster, its placement opportunities increase and the management has enough time for its operational business, the actual basis for the STO.
It remains our goal to realize an IPO in the medium-term and to change the token into shares.
Our team consists of
equity analysts, investment bankers, fund managers
and PR specialists.
Our consulting spectrum
is rounded off by
efficient financial communication, international cooperation and active participation in various networks (DVFA, bdvb, LinkedIn, Xing etc.).
Our IRC team has broad experiences from nearly 100 IPOs and over 100 IR mandates in central Europe.
Numerous and long-standing mandates of well-known stock listed companies underline our successful and clearly focused consulting approach with optimal value for money for our customers.
IR CONSULT invites you to an individual discussion about your individual plans and ideas:
Telefon: +49 - 6002 – 92042
Mobile: +49 - 172 - 688 4341
Fax: +49 - 6002 – 92043
IR CONSULT Alexander Vollet
Am Kirschenberg 43
61239 Ober-Moerlen (near by Frankfurt / Main)
Tel: +49 - 6002 – 92042
VAT-No.: DE 166 494 726
If you like, we can send you our general business regulations.
Additional websites and information about our services:
https://www.crowd-finanzierung.de (only in German)